These plate carrier vests are a good choice for the person who wants this style vest, for use with or without armor plates, but doesn't want to drop $300+ on the top tier models. They are functional, work well and will serve most civilian users just fine. If you are looking for something to deploy with that you will wear 7 days a week for 10-12 hours a day, I will be honest and say these are not what you want. But if you are a user who wants some to set up gear that you will train with a few days a month then these are a great first model. And after you get some training you can decide if you want to upgrade without having dropped a ton of money right off.
These are not the cheapest carriers we could find to sell. But they are the least expensive ones we could find that still had a level of quality we found acceptable to be used.
This MOLLE Plate Carrier Vest is a high quality carrier that is manufactured for long-lasting durability. Constructed from 1000 denier cordura nylon, the vest is made to last throughout active-duty use. MOLLE webbing covers the majority of the vest, allowing for easy attachment of pouches and accessories. Front and back internal sleeves provide space to insert soft armor or hard plates for additional protection. A detachable cummerbund panel on each side is able to adjust to fit 6” x 7” plates when needed.
- Made from heavyweight 1000 Denier Cordura nylon for durability
- MOLLE webbing on the vest for pouch and accessory attachment
- Internal plate sleeves measure 13.75" x 10.25" x 1" on the front and back
- Adjustable and detachable cummerbund panels with pockets for 6" x 7" side plates
- Shoulder straps adjust for a one-size-fits-most feel
- Detachable pads keep you safe throughout on-duty wear
- Emergency drag handle on the rear is strong and secure
- Padded mesh interior breathes and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable
- Quick-release side buckles for rapid removal
These vests will fit the Italian ceramic plates we are offering with the bottom flat on the plate removed or folded under. They can fit the Italian kevlar plates we have if you cut the plates down to size.
They are adjustable, and come in two sizes. Regular if you wear a t-shirt up to XL, If you wear an XXL or bigger shirt you want the Oversize model